Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2014
- Chandigarh Police has propagated a notification as Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2014 for the post of Constable (Male/Female).
- Willing job hunters can apply by filling the on or before the last date that is 29/08/2014.
- Recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details related to this recruitment such as qualification and applying process on this page.
Name of the Organization: Chandigarh Police
Name of the Post: Constable (Wireless Operator)
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Aspirants who have completed 10+2 with Science& Math from the recognized Board/Institution are eligible for these positions.
- The age limitation of the applying aspirants should be in between 18-23 years as on 01.01.2014.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government norms.
Selected Job hunters will be paid Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800/- along with Grade pay of Rs. 3200/- by the Organization.
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- OBC applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/- for the application fee.
- SC Category have to pay Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment:
Job hunters can submit this fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “Section Officer/Accounts, UT Police Hqrs.”
Selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can fill the form through the that is www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Firstly go through the Instructions for filling up the application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and after that submit the form.
- Take the print out of it and send it to the below mentioned address:
The Deputy Superintendent of Police,
Police Lines, Sector-26, Chandigarh
The last date for applying online: 29/08/2014
apply online please click here